You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
NOTICE – BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY – YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE CHANGES ONCE YOU SUBMIT THE APPEAL FORM.
*****Note: If you're using Internet Explorer, you may not be able to attach files or accurately complete the Appeal form. Please use an alternative browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox.*****
You will need the following documents for each subject matter appeal
- Allocation Appeals
- Director’s Determination (i.e. allocation, remedial actions, timeliness determination from Director’s Review Program)
- Written exceptions - WAC 357-52-193 - The written exceptions must set forth specific exceptions to the director's determination and any additional errors a party contends were made by the director's designee. The party must identify the specific portion(s) of the record that support each exception or claimed error.
- Provide a copy of the Director’s Determination
- Dismissal – Dismissal letter
- Suspension - Disciplinary letter
- Demotion/Reduction in Salary – Demotion letter
- Layoff – Notice of layoff
- Disability Separation/Separation – Letter of Separation
File Appeal Online
Alternatively, you may file a paper appeal instead.